At the airport now, going off to China in like an hour more.. Omg i'm gonna miss you! This is killing me.. How i'd wished u can come with me! That would be the best! HAHA Takecare of yourself when u go to Korea alright? It's really important! I'm really worried know.. But i think nothing will happen uh. I guess somebody is gonna miss me so so badly right? :) :) Sister! You takecare of urself too alright? Don't let him bother u so much. You'll have my support but for this 2 weeks. If u need somebody there, i guess only can talk to ur teddy! Alright then, i'm leaving.. Thanks Zaf, Rafiq, Ken and co for wanting to send me off.. TYVM really.. And i love you girl! No more silly thoughts kay?
Love Love Love! <3
I forgot to bring Mimi cause i was rushing! :( Sorry!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment