Ever experienced your girl being stared in the wrong way by another guy. Not only once? And being touched on her arms by another guy that she doesn't really know. Gosh! The feelings sucks, deep down in my heart, I really feel like just giving the guy one punch in his face. But I know that if i did that, I may get into big trouble as the guy is like 30 years older than me? And he'll use the law to defend himself. Omg, if he ever touches her again. I'm so gonna tell him off in his damn fugly face! I'm boiling inside now! Fuckk! I'll do whatever it takes to protect you. I promise you this.
P.S. Do not worry, I'll always be here for you, no matter what happens, I'll be here. Pinky Promise..
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment