Working at the show wasn't as easy as I had thought. It was actually darn tiring. But the ppl there are fun! Hahaha.. Prolly have my baby there to support me always.. Whenever i'm not doing well in sales, she will try all ways to make me smile and cheer me up.. I love you sweetie! :)
Tmr is the 3rd day of the fair. Got to pull myself tgt and chiong! I need to get more commission if i wanna get my clothes! Gosh! Dear god, please help meeee.. :)
Anybody wanna buy or interested in knowing more just give me a call on my hp. I'm selling acer lappy. And btw, my mummy just bought me an Acer Aspire One net book. Using it now. Its damn cool and nice to use. I'm loving it! :) Acer FTW! Mummy rocks my world! I love you mummy! Prices will be dropping greatly from tmr.. So get ur best deals from me! :) TYVM!!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment