Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Does it really have to end?

I'm hurt! Really really hurt.. I never felt such great pain and angony before in my whole entire life! Why does it has to end! Its really unfair! To both of us. Why must both parties that love each other be separated! I want to know the reason! Can somebody tell me.. Please.. I can stare at blank space, just thinking of you and i will start to tear.. I really hate this ending! Srsly hate it to the core.. I have no intentions of leaving you at all.. The only thing i hope now is that, i can have u back in my arms! I wanna hug you, adore you and keep u safe in my arms like before! I'm willing to change, as long as i can have u back in my arms! Anything.. I'm willing to do for you. I love you really too much to see u leave! It seems like god feels me too, at work, i'm just stonning there and sad songs keep playing on the playlist of the lappy from my workplace.. Not one of them is a happy one.. God if you really feel me, please help me! I'd do anything! As long as she comes back in my arms. I really love her alot.. This whole thing is just too sudden and its overwhelming me. I can hardly breathe now. I know you are feeling really sad too. Your life is in your hands, your happiness, your love life..Think about it throughly and ask yourself, do u really want this? My answer is a NO NO! So i've decided to wait for you.. Every word here is my heart-felt words. Deep from my heart.. I'll be waiting for your answer..

P.S I love you, love always! (Only you deserve this)

No comments:

Post a Comment