Thursday, October 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home..

Finally i'm back home! Yay! :) Missed home, miss my friends and most importantly, I MISS YOU! Had a really great time in XinJiang! The weather there, BEST! :) Everyday like aircon, night time feels like 2 aircon blowing continuously at you. Lol! Had new God-Parents and they are so so good to me! The food there, whoa, sure cannot beat Sg! LOL! Everyday eat Mutton and Beef 3 meals daily. Sure fat alr! Die! :( But the food uhh, eat alr will steam siaa! Bought Vans Half-Cab shoes there too. Woohooo $20 SGD! Cheap or what! :) But sadly, there isnt any internet connection or mobile phone connection there. But my father talked alot to me, and I finally know what i must do in life and what i must not. Thanks Dad, I love you.. I know your suffering there alone. If its possible, i don't mind going there every hols to accompany you. :)

Did things i've never done before in my life. Like holding an Eagle and riding a Camel. Sitting 4 hrs ride into the desert! :) Damn hot! :(

Okayy lazy to type alr! Ciaooo..
I Love XinJiang! Ppl there Rocks! :) Smile Smile Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment