Was awoken by Qy's text. She came my house to meet up with me then went to have lunch. After that, came home and waited for Jerry to call me so I know when to leave house. That guy uhh, takes super long to dress up! HAHAHA Went to T1 to meet him to get his TopMan skinny. HAHA Finally uhh Jerry.. Happy not now? :) Took a train to Kallang then bus to leisure park to study. The environment there isn't study-able at all. So didn't study much, just slacked and chit-chat with Qy all the way. She kept on disturbing me! ARRR!! I think I seriously become her "DOG" already. Happy right Qy! HAHAHA
After that took bus back with Qy, she kept disturbing me throughout the whole bus trip. Zzz.
I'm tired now! :) Ciao! Yay! Tmr can go get new shoes! Lotek babe! :)
Tmr there's school. Hope the day will end quick! :)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment