Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shagged day! :(

Today was a busy day for me. School seems to be longer than usual though the timing was only 3 hrs. After school, went home and waited for Zaf, Jerron and Rafiq to come my house before heading to Century Square to get my shoes. Cherine and Qy met up with us at Tamp. Accompanied me to buy my shoes! Thank You guys! :) Got a Osaris high cut shoe. Went home and get changed with my new shoes and went to meet Zaf, Jerron and Rafiq at Pasir Ris. The feeling of the shoe was totally different! Can't play properly at the starting.. But after awhile, got used to it. I learned bunny hop foot jam today! :) And almost caught my FootJam Tailwhip! Was damn close!! Arghh! Now I have in mind 4 tricks to dial! 360, Full Cab, FootJam Tailwhip and Manual! 3/4 is damn close to getting! Hope i can dial them smoothly very soon! Can't wait! :) Weee!


I'm starting to love my new high cut Osaris Shoe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment