Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Loner?

Sighh, this is the very first time, I felt so alone in school. I felt like all my friends just walked away from me. Sitted with either people i'm not close at all or alone. Oh well, guess I just got to move on with my life even though it's like that. I can't do anything to change to actual fact right? :( Upon reaching home, went to do the Wrtutorial project. -.- Hated doing it alot! But managed to finish it within an hour half. After that, went to meet Zaf and the rest at Pasir ris to ride! HAHAHA they are my laughing gas! It naturally cheers up my mood! Love u bang! :) Didn't get to pull off as many tricks as ytd. Arghh! This is getting up my nerves! Nevermind, time will improve everything I supposed.. Hee! Omg! There's EPT lab test tmr! I sucked at soldering stuffs, I'm real serious! Ahhh.. Always during class, solder finished, the product won't work! God please help me tmr! Please make everything perfect! :) Wish me luck guys! Ciaoo...



Everything seems to me like a puzzle awaiting to be solved..

No comments:

Post a Comment