Wilson and Zaf stayed over at my house ytd. Woke up around 12 plus, went to have lunch with my granny! :) After that, went home to get changed and went to Vivo to meet up with cell for outing! HAHA Ate at KimGary for dinner! Second time eating there, the food there isn't that fantastic uhh. Just makes u very full-ed up. After that, went walking around, bought myself a beanie! Yay! :) Then went to slack at the roof-top gardens. Gerlaine is going overseas for further studies this week i think. All the best mann! :)
Went home around 10 plus, got changed and went out to find Zaf to slack.. I've no damn plans for tmr! OMG! Sighh! I can't sleep well not knowing my plans for tmr! This sucks, i'm always like that! WHY!?! :(
I want to master my manual!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment