Sunday, October 18, 2009
What's wrong!
I know i can't have everything in my way. Whatever i want. But i already let down my pride! All of it! Why things still don't go and end up as what i wanted. Friends told me that i've change for the worst! Why is all these happening? I tried my very best, put it all that i've got for you. But you still seem so moveless. You are like a rock, a very very big rock, that no matter how much effort i try and put it. It will not move a single bit. I tried everything, every ways but i still seem to fail. Sighh, must things really go this way? Few days back, you were treating me so dearly, i'm over the moon. Really over the mood, but suddenly after that quarrel, everything changed! Ppl say that after quarreling, both parties would love each other more than before. But why isn't it happening then? Prolly its just some bull shit. I will give my very last breath for this all this, for us. If it fails again, i would really not know what to do anymore. I'm so tired, really so tired..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment