Sunday, June 21, 2009

Revival

I've got a sudden urge to start blogging again! HAHA. I dont know why too!

Went town with Malcolm and Jerry today. And he bought his Vans shoes! Finally uh Malcolm? HAHA
Walked into queens! Saw the jeans I always wanted! Its $119!! I'm in love with it! :) Wanna just get it immediately! Got to start saving! Went to meet Ken at mrt station, took bus to vivo to get jerry's shoes cause the outlet at Heeren went out of stock! Moved on to Clark Quay to meet Shaun at his workplace. Finally went to Hougang to meet ShuShu! OMG! She goes there every weekends, I'm there today once and I don't really feel like going back there again.. Cause its like so boring there. I dont know how in the world she can survived it. Her momo fetched me home! School's gonna reopen and I'm so dreaded upon hearing the word school! So this is it! :) BYEEEEE Gonna watch my favourite show!
Prison Break!


Memories of the past just won't let me go! Why!

No comments:

Post a Comment