Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another day at school..

Woke up on time today. Lucky for me! LOL! I woke Qy up. In the end I've got punk by her. -.-! Qy u owe me this! Hao Xin zhen de mei Hao Bao! RAWR!! I was so worried that she couldn't wake up. Kept on calling her, in the end before I went up the bus. Sent her a text. Just as I got up. Looked up, I saw Shermaine and her there sitting down. I was like -.-! WTF!? Then she give me the crooky smile. :( Qy ah Qy! HAHAHA. School was okay as usual. Got back my Dfund paper, got 32/50. HAHA not bad huh? Its my weakest subject! Kind of relieved and happy too. Ept lesson was fun! HAHAHA. But I did not finished the work he gave us. So many things to do and so many small things to handle! I can't handle small/tiny things for nuts! LOL! Gave up in the end. After that went for Squash training! OMG. Its freaking tiring. But its good! I'm gonna start working out from now on! I want my 6 pacs to be fully formed! HAHAHAHA. :) Yay! Tmr's friday! HAHAHA Finally! And to Rachel Chiang! You are damn lucky! OMFG. Extra 2 weeks hols. WTH mann! Totally unfair! Sighh! :) We better meet up during that free 2 weeks of yours! HAHAHA. :)



I'm in TP squash team officially! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment