Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Late for school!

OMG! Today I missed one lesson cause I overslept! Wth -.- The alarm clock woke me up but I was so tired that I just went back to sleep. When I woke up the second time, its alr 9.47am. Zz totally late! Rushed to school after a quick shower. In the end, late for lecture also! Its bad! OMG! Apel period was fun! Our class celebrated everybody's birthday with a cake and letters from the class. Kind of sweet huh? I got back my Maths and CKT results. Maths 59/100. Ckt 34/50. Bad bad bad! Sighh! I've got to start studying harder alr. After school, Qy and Joel accompanied me to Hougang to get my bike stuffs. They were so nice! HAHAHA Love u guys! Went to Joel's house after that. Went there to sleep! Omg that was how tired I was! LOL Slept for 4 hrs! LOL Then woke up and ate dinner! His mum cooked fried rice! HAHAH she was so so kind! :) Thank You Aunty! Headed home then after..


I guess I need more alarm clocks! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment