I thought life would be much much better. But i guess i had screwed it all over, AGAIN! Srsly, I dont understand myself either. I just want you to be happy. But seems like whatever i'm doing makes u more and more unhappy..
The PDA, the shouting, the violence and many many more..
I just want to hold you in my arms so tight. So so tight. I guess i'm the kind of guy that likes to show PDA where else you aren't that kind of girl.
And I tried understanding you, keep telling myself that I need to understand you, need to understand you totally.. But at the end of the day, i still dont seem to understand you. I feel so lost, really totally lost..
I just want us to be like all other couples, so happy living tgt.
Is being with me really that hard? I'm sorry, I alr gave my all, my best..
I just want you to remain in my life..
Now I can't get to sleep, thinking of you.
My whole mind is totally filled with images of you.
Sighh, FML..
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment